Sunday, April 20, 2008

The New and Improved Me!

Well, what good is a FAT to FAB testament if you don't share before and after pics!

This is a little scary as for the most part I haven't even come to terms with how hideous I used to look, let alone splashing it across the www.

None the less, who will believe me unless I share the gruesome evidence :)

Before: Weighing roughly 88kgs (at last weigh in - I suspect it got higher)

2005




















At Disney World, Orlando 2004
Who is chip and who is Dale?



















2004




















2006 - 1 year after the birth of my son and I weighed in heavier than when 9 months pregnant with him.





















Ironically my t-shirt reads "I can eat whatever I want" (What the HECK was I thinking?). Anyway, operation blast the flab had begun and I had lost roughly 8kgs by this point.

No comments: