Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The tent known formally as a Jumper!

It's pretty nerve wracking putting pics of myself up on the net. Sure, sure, some may think I am an exhibitionist and in my former college days with a bit of grape juice under my belt, I have been known to flash a collar bone or two. But putting these "fat" pictures up is actually quite difficult. It's hard for me to accept I looked like that. Hard to put the vanity to the side and acknowledge the changes between the two.

None the less, for the sake of self motivation (having a mental "fat" day) I thought I would share some "before and after" pics.


Honestly, these pics are all just plain frightening! The quality and resolution is doing no one any favours but I think if you see past my pixelated face you get the idea :o)


4 comments:

Sarah said...

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!! Look at you, you are gorgeous! Congratulations on a fantastic achievement. I think I finally have the inspiration I need to get my butt into gear. Literally.

I read your blog after liking your posts in the maternity leave thread on EB :)

But I am shocked and stunned at how fabulous you look!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

Thanks so much :) The photos are such poor quality but you get the idea ;)

Thank you again! As for inspiration, it is hard to find hey but once you start making small changes and feel great with the results, even just improved energy levels, you feel so fab!

Keep me posted on how you go :) I am only too happy to offer my own experience (as I am trying to with this blog).

Remember too, I believe in you and your ability!

Alfie :o)

Anonymous said...

You look fanbloodytastic, I love your blog it's very inspiring. Have to ask though is that you at your biggest? I think you looked pretty good then as well!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anon :)

Your comments are so appreciated :)

Umm, close to it to be honest. I had lost 4 kgs by then, which I ended up putting back on. My biggest was just shy of 90kgs (and possibly bigger - I didn't weigh myself for AGES).

I'm 172cm so do carry weight fairly evenly. One of the hardest things for me is that my Sexy Twin would have weighed 64kgs, or less, at this point in time so comparitively I was gigantic :(

Thanks again :)

Alfie.